Happy Sunday veggies!! I hope you’ve had an amazinggg weekend 🤗 I made these vegan taco salads this weekend and oh boy… these are GOOD! You have to try these out! If you try these out, make sure to tag me or send it to me!! 🥰🌱
Vegan Taco Salads
•Beyond Beef Plant Based Ground
•Follow Your Heart Vegan Cheddar Cheese
•Tofutti Vegan Sour Cream
• 1 tsp Garlic Powder
•1 tsp Onion Powder
• 1 tsp hot sauce (I used @lolasfinehotsauce )
• 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
• 1/2 tsp cumin
•Azteca Taco Salad Shells
1. Get two pans ready and preheat your oven to 350 F for the taco shells.
2. Put oil in each pan. In one pan, put your beyond beef in with your garlic powder, onion powder, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and cumin. Ground and cook on medium high heat for about 10 minutes or until browned.
3. At the same time, cook your sweet corn and cauliflower rice together in the other pan on medium high heat with a dash of cayenne pepper until slightly browned.
4. Cook your taco shells in the oven (I used Azteca, they are accidentally vegan).
5. Drain and rinse your kidney beans.
6. For the presentation! Take your taco shell and add a bulk of shredded lettuce to it. Then add in your taco meat, the corn/cauliflower rice mixture, your vegan cheese, the beans, and then add a small scoop of guac and a teeny dollop of vegan sour cream!! These are soooo good! Top with vegan thousand island, salsa, or hot sauce!!
#vegan #veganfood #veganrecipe #veganrecipes #veganlife #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipe #vegetarianrecipes #plantbased #plants #veggies #recipes #plantbasedrecipes #healthy #food #foodporn #tacosalad #beyondmeat #veganfoodporn #weekend #newvegan #newvegetarian #plantbasedmeals #foodie #foodphotography #foodiesofinstagram #veganfoodie #iowavegan #iowa #ames ❤️🌱