Do you like summery pasta salads? You’ll love this Cavatelli Salad by @betterfoodguru 😋 It’s served with a Lemony Herbed Dressing for a really refreshing bowl!
Get the recipe:
👉 CAVATELLI SALAD WITH GARBANZOS AND LEMONY HERBED DRESSING
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
For the dressing: 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, ¼ cup dill, ¼ cup mint, 2 cloves garlic, ¼ cup olive oil, 1 large lemon juiced, 1 tsp pure maple syrup, a pinch of salt and pepper
For the salad: 1 pound cavatelli, 4 baby bell peppers or 1 large bell pepper, 2 Persian cucumbers chopped, ¼ cup pitted green olives sliced in rings, ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives cut in rings, 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved, a generous handful of chopped dill, parsley, and arugula, 1 15 ounces can garbanzos rinsed and drained.
1. Cook the Cavatelli according to package, drain, rinse with cold water, drain again and toss with a tsp olive oil and set aside in a large bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 and roast the bell peppers whole on a sheet pan for 15 minutes. Let cool then remove seeds and stems and chop rustically and add to pasta
3. Make the dressing by combining parsley, mint, dill, garlic, lemon, maple syrup, salt, and pepper in a blender and pureeing until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the blended dressing mixture to the pasta and mix until well coated.
5. Add cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, garbanzos, and fresh herbs to the bowl and toss well.
6. Top with fresh ground black pepper
#plantbased #whatveganseat #veganrecipe #veganfood #plantbasedfood #veganrecipes #vegansofig #veganbowls #healthy #veganfoodshare