Zesty Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites 🍋
Talk about a flavor combo of the ages…tangy lemon bursting with naturally sweet blueberries?! And that color?They say you eat with your eyes first…but I mean come on 😍 These energy bites are the perfect pick me up any time of day!
1 cup pitted, soaked dates
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup freeze dried blueberries
3 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
2-3 tsp. Lemon zest
1 Tbs. chia seeds
1 Tbs. hemp hearts
– Soak dates in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes or until soft.
– In a food processor, grind almonds. After a coarse, powdery consistency has formed, add the remaining ingredients to food processor and blend until well combined.
– Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls, placing in an airtight container.
– Freeze or refrigerate balls 15 minutes to set.
– Store in the fridge and enjoy! ✨