Your favourite Gujiyas given a Puran twist is something you can attempt making this festive season. This mouth-watering dish is wholesome and promotes better digestion. The iron content provided by this dish helps in better functioning of your body.
1 Pkt Ruchir Foods Puran Poli Mix
10 Readymade Gujiya/Samosa Sheets
2 Tbsp Maida
1½ Tbsp Water
Oil for frying
¼ tsp Dry Ginger Powder
¼ tsp Fennel Seed Powder
1 Cup Milk
1 Tbsp Ghee
– Empty 1 packet of Ruchir Foods Puran Poli mix in a bowl. To this add dry ginger powder and fennel seeds powder and mix well.
– Make small balls from this mixture.
– Take a Gujiya sheet and cut it in a circular shape with a cutter.
– Place the Puran ball in the centre and apply maida paste on all corners of the sheet.
– Shape them like Gujiyas and fry them in oil.
– Drain them on a paper towel.
– Serve them hot topped with milk and ghee.
Order through WhatsApp on + 91 85518 55122 or from the Amazon link in our bio.
#ReadyToEat #ReadyToEatMeal #ReadyToCook #InstantFood #InstantMix #PreMix #HealthyFood
#QuickFood #FreshIngredients #QualityIngredients #QualityFood #AuthenticFood #VegetarianMeals
#VegetarianFood #IndianFood #IndianFoodRecipes #VocalForLocal #MadeInIndia