You deserve a big stack of pumpkin pancakes.
You deserve kindness.
You deserve love.
Don’t forget to take care of yourself.
☀️some morning thoughts I woke up to and wanted to share as a reminder that you are worthy☀️
Hope everyone’s having a relaxing Sunday, I’ve got to really stop procrastinating on my essay today…
Anyway these pumpkin pancakes were exactly what I needed to kick start my day and you should definitely whip up a batch for brekkie. (Or lunch. Or dinner. It’s always a good time for pancakes)
🎃pumpkin pancakes 🎃
– 1 egg
– 3 tbs almond milk mixed with a squeeze of lemon juice (let it curdle)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla
– 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
– 1 tbs maple syrup or sweetener
– 1/2 cup oats
– 1 tsp flax seeds
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– lotsa pumpkin pie spice!
1) put egg in blender and blend until fluffy. Add in rest of wet ingredients and blend.
2) blend in oats, flax, and spice until very smooth
3) add baking powder and soda last
4) grease a pan on medium heat w some coconut oil
5) Cook cakes for about a minute each side
Yogurt cinnamon topping:
– combine yogurt with chia seeds, cinnamon, almond butter, and maple syrup to desired taste.
#pancakes #pancakebreakfast #pumkinspice #pumpkinpancakes #pumpkin #glutenfree #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfreepancakes #fallrecipes #healthypancakes #healthylifestyle #healthyfood #fluffypancakes
#vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #vegetarianfood #vegetarianbreakfast