Who knew cookies for breakfast could be healthy! I loved these so much and they’ve got just the right amount of sweetness. This recipe is from @happietrio.
1/2 cup mashed banana
1/2 cup almond butter. You can use peanut butter or other nut butters.
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/8 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup grated coconut
1/8 cup sliced or slivered almonds
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
1. In a mixing bowl add in the ripe banana and mash very well. Make sure you have 1/2 cup.
2. Add maple syrup, brown sugar, and almond butter.
3. Next add in baking soda and salt
4. Whisk well to combine everything evenly
5. Next add the rolled oats and pumpkin seeds
6. Add sunflower seed, shredded coconut, dried cranberries, and dried chopped apricots.
7. Finally add the almonds and mix everything together.
8. Divide into small equal portions and shape into cookies. We used a 2tbsp size cookie scoop.
9. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and then bake the cookies for 20 to 25 minutes or until one side of the cookies are brown. Watch carefully as they can burn. We took them out at 20 minutes.
10. Let them cool and enjoy!
#vegan #veganrecipes #veganfood #veganlife #veganlifestyle #veganliving #veganism #veganbreakfast #vegancooking #vegancookies #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #plantbasedmeals #plantbasedmeals #plantbasedrecipes #plantbasedfood #plantbasedvegan #plantbasedcooking #cookies #yummy #yummyfood