what better way to get into the festive spirit than with this warm and comforting pull-apart dinner rolls ??
Swipe for a little pictorial!
I don’t know about you but this is my favourite time of year, eeekk! With that said you’ll be seeing a lot of Christmassy inspired recipes ???
feel free to save these and tag me in your creations! ?
What you’ll need:
2.5 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup oil or non-dairy butter @florasouthafrica
1/2 cup + 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
2 tsp sugar
1/4 cup warm water
1. Make the yeast mixture, stir until you see foam & set aside for at least 5 mins
2. In a clean bowl add all the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and mix well.
3. Combine the non-dairy milk and oil to the yeast mixture.
4. Pour this yeast mixture in the bowl and stir well (try not to over-mix).
5. Use your hands to ensure
6. Place flour on a counter & knead the dough for 5 minutes – until smooth and elastic
7. Place dough into a greased bowl. Lightly grease the dough on all sides & cover. (See slide 3)
8. First rise: allow dough to rest for 1-2 hrs or until doubled in size. (See slide 4) (TIP: dough rises quicker in a warm environment so place bowl in an oven with just the light on – DO NOT switch oven on)
9. Punch air out of dough & cut out 11 equal-sized pieces, roll them into balls and place on a greased baking tray (See slides 5 & 6)
10. Second rise: allow these to rise for another hour in the oven.
11. Take rolls out of oven & preheat oven to 180c / 375F
12. Brush the rolls with non-dairy milk (See slide 7)
13. Bake for 20 minutes
#pullapartbread #festiveseason #buzzfeast #buzzfeedfood #f2grams #foodiewhippedsa #foodiegram #bakewithfood24 #plantbasedrecipes #plantpower #spoonuniversity #plantpurechef #cheflife #breadbaking #christmasrecipes #meatfree #comfortfood #breadbaker #veganrecipes #vegangoodsmarket #veganfoodshare #veganfoodie #thebiteshot #foodtographyschool #christmastree #christmasfood