Vegetable soup ? •
This is a thick, hearty and flavoursome soup full of veggie goodness ? I love blending my soup once it’s cooked, but alternatively, if you like a chunky vegetable soup you can skip the blending step ?
1. 1 white onion
2. 2 garlic cloves
3. 1 leek
4. 3 large carrots
5. 4 medium white potatoes
6. 1.5 tbsp @drcoys vegetable bouillon
7. About 1-1.5 litres boiling water (I usually just fill my large pot 3/4 ways full)
8. Handful of fresh parsley
9. Handful of fresh thyme
10. Salt & pepper •
1. Start by chopping up all your vegetables, in a large pot add all of the vegetables and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add the vegetable bouillon, fresh parsley and boiling water. Bring to a boil, stir, then reduce to a simmer. Cover with a lid and let it cook for about 40 minutes until the vegetables are nice and soft and the soup is thick. (Add more water if you don’t like it as thick)
3. Season with salt & pepper. Remove from heat and let it cool a little before blending.
4. Serve with some wholemeal bread and enjoy ??
#soup #vegetablesoup #plantbased #simplesoup #homecooking #easysoup #veganrecipes #veggiesoup #vegan #plantsoverprocessed #fitfood #healthyrecipes #healthy #highfibre #lowcalorie #foodiesofinstagram #comfortfood #veggies #vegetarian #plantprotein #veggiebroth #vegancomfortfood