FINALLY I’M EATING SEMUR YOOOO🥺😭
I miss going home to Indonesia so much that I craved Semur this morning for brekkie😹
Semur is one of Indonesian foods that sooooo freaking yummy and rich of flavours🤤 idk which province or city actually it’s originally from but hell, I only care about the taste!🙃👻
⬇️RECIPE⬇️ (4-5 servings)
➿4 medium potatoes
➿1 large carrot
➿vegan meat chunks (I used TSP)
➿4 cloves of garlic
➿1 tsp coriander
➿1 tsp salt
➿1/2 mushroom seasoning
➿Half block of firm tofu
➿Instant spices of Semur (I use ‘Bamboe’ brand)
➿700ml of water
1. Chop potatoes, carrot, and firm tofu into blocks/cubes and mince garlic
2. Into a frying pan, sauté the minced garlic until smooth and golden. Add chopped carrot and vegan meat chunks and stir well.
3. Add water and let it boil for 2 minutes and add chopped potatoes next and let it simmer again.
4. Add the tofu, instant semur spices, coriander, salt, and mushroom seasoning.
5. Stir well and close with a lid and let it cook for approximately 10-15 minutes
6. Serve with cooked brown rice and das of nori powder on top!🥰
PLZ COVID BE GONE SO I CAN GO HOME SOONER😭
#vegansemur #veganfood #foodporn #proteinpacked #healthyeating #veganmeals #breakfastideas #veganlunch #vegandinner #veganideas #foodphotography #foodie #foodiesofinstagram #veganrecipes #plantbasedfood #veganmalaysia #veganism #indonesiavegan #veganindonesianfood #asianfood #makananvegan #vegetarianfood #vegan