VEGAN ZUCCHINI “RICOTTA” ROLL UPS! (Nut free :-)Tag ur people! It’s SO EASY, DELISH & few ingredients! By @alexafuelednaturally
🌱Follow us @veganfood_yummy for Daily vegan recipes
3 tbsp olive oil
32 ounces marinara sauce
1 (14 ounces) container firm tofu
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Fresh basil to garnish
1. Remove tofu from package and wrap tofu block in 2 paper towels. Squeeze for 10 seconds then break apart tofu into your food processor. To the food processor add salt, 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and garlic powder. Pulse 6-10 times until you reach the consistency of ricotta cheese. Taste and adjust salt and seasonings as needed.
2. Preheat oven to 400°. PEEL the zucchinis using an Apple peeler (this is a game changer and makes them perfectly thin… or Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1⁄8” thick strips.
3. Spread marinara sauce sauce onto the bottom of a oven-proof skillet; set aside.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture evenly along each zucchini slice. Roll up and place in the prepared skillet; repeat with remaining zucchini slices and filling. Brush the tops of the zucchini rolls ups with olive oil.
5. Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes
6. Serve immediately. Garnish with ground pepper and fresh basil.
#vegan_veganfood #veganmeals #veganrecipe #veganuk #veganlunch #veganismo #veganshare #vegandinner #veganfoodlovers #veganvitamin #veganfoodie #veganbreakfast #vegancommunity #veganeats #vegans #veganlifestyle #veganrecipes #vegano #vegandeutschland #veganweightloss #vegandiet #healthybreakfast #veganfoodshare #veganfood