Vegan Strawberry Delight Magnum-Style Ice Pops by @joyfulhomecooking 💗
Follow us @veganfantasy for daily delicious vegan recipe!🌱🌱#veganfantasy
•1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
•½ cup coconut cream
•600 g strawberries
•5-6 tbsp maple syrup
•2½ tsp agar agar powder
•½ pink pitaya powder for the color
•200 g dairy-free dark chocolate
•2 tsp coconut oil
1. Refrigerate ice cream molds for at least an hour before you begin.
2. Take a small pot to mix agar powder and coconut cream. Place the pot on low-medium heat and allow the mixture to simmer. Stir frequently until the powder dissolves and the mixture thickens (10 mins).
Tip: Work fast since the agar sets quickly.
3. Chuck the remaining ingredients into a blender. Blend until they combine, then add the creamy mixture. Scrape the blender to prevent the ingredients from sticking.
4. Blend till you get a smooth creamy texture. Adjust sweetness by adding more maple syrup if required.
5. Pour the mixture into the chilled ice cream molds. Pop them into the freezer to set. (3-4 hours).
6. Melt your dark chocolate with coconut oil on top of a warm water bath.
7. Once the ice cream is set, dip it into the melted chocolate.
8. Pop it back into the freezer. (30 mins)
9. Defrost the bars at room temp before serving (min 1 hr)