?¡¡ [vegan] snowy nutty chocolate bark !! ?
on the tenth day of christmas my foodie mind gave to me … SNOWY NUTTY CHOCOLATE BARK !! ? i’m literally obsessed with all things recipe (as you can tell from my page hehe). if you love chocolate too, then this is perfect for you ?. this recipe is so easy and quick, and you’ve gotta give it a go !! ?
• 1 cup chocolate chips (@eschocolate oat milk baking chips)
• 1/2 tsp melted coconut oil
• 1/3 cup sliced almonds
• 1/3 cup rice puffs
• shredded coconut
1. microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl for 1 minute
2. take bowl out of microwave, mix a bit, and microwave for 1 more minute
3. take bowl out of microwave, mix chocolate until smooth, fold in almonds and puffed rice
4. spread chocolate out on baking tray, sprinkle on some shredded coconut and freeze until hardened
5. break into pieces, enjoy, and store in fridge !!