Vegan Raspberry Glazed Chocolate Donuts by @feastingonfruit 💗
Follow @vegangotgame for more delicious vegan recipes!💚💚#vegangotgame
1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
2 tsps baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup nut/seed butter (I used sunflower seed butter)
3/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup raspberries (or berry of choice)
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Whisk together oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together nut/seed butter, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla.
3. Add wet to dry, and mix until lump-free. Pipe or spoon into a greased donut pan (or make as muffins).
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350ºF. Cool completely before glazing.
5. For the glaze, puree raspberries in a high speed blender. Whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and 3-4 tablespoons of raspberry puree until thick but drizzle-able. Tip: add vegan chocolate sprinkles!
6. Glaze cooled donuts and eat!