Vegan Paneer Curry
1/2 an onion
2tbs mustard seeds
1tbs dry crushed chili’s
2 green chili’s
1tsp of tumeric
2 1/2 tsp of chili powder
2tsp of mixed herbs
salt to taste
1/2 cup of coconut cream
1. Cut up your onion and green chili’s and leave in a bowl.
2. Add boiling water in a large bowl and place your tomatoes in there to soak for 15-20 minutes.
3. Once soaked, peel the skin off the tomatoes and cut them up into fours. Place in a separate bowl.
4. Cut up tofu into big pieces and place on a tray. Place this in the oven at 180°C until the tofu is golden brown.
4. While the tofu is cooking in the oven, in a medium sized pot, add vegetable oil with the stove on medium heat.
5. Add your cut onions and chili’s to this pot and stir. Once it starts to simmer, add mustard seeds and mixed herbs and stir.
4. Once the onions and chili’s start to cook, add turmeric, chili powder and salt. Stir well for 1 minute.
5. Let this simmer for 1 more minute, and then add your cut up tomatoes and stir until everything is combined.
6. Add 1 cup of boiling water to this and stir well.
7. Let this simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
8. After this, add all of this to a blender and blend until smooth.
9. Add this smooth mixture back into the pot and let this simmer until the blended tomatoes and onions are cooked well.
10. Add more salt if need be.
11. Take tofu out of the oven once it is golden brown and cut into smaller squares. Add this to the pot once the blended mixture is cooked. Mix well. Let this simmer for about 5 minutes.
12. Add coconut cream to the pot and mix well. Let this simmer for 5 more minutes. Add more coconut cream if you would like it to be sweeter.
We hope you enjoy this yummy recipe🌱❤️
#vegan #veganrecipes #veganfood #veganlife #veganfoodies #vegansofig #veganfoodshare #veganism #veganeats #vegancommunity #veganlifestyle #vegansnacks #veganfortheanimals #animallovers #lettucechange