•VEGAN GOLDEN MILK LATTE•
I just had my first ever golden milk when I tried the @foursigmatic powder last month and LOVED every sip of it ? I decided to try and make my own, and my first attempt turned out way better than I expected! This is a super customizable recipe and basically everything is “to taste” so you can play around with the quantities until you get it juuuust right.
• 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
• 1 tsp turmeric
• 1/4 tsp ginger powder (or 1 pinch of fresh ginger)
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or 1/2 a cinnamon stick)
• 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil (optional; omit to cut calories)
• 1 tbsp @lairdsuperfood Original Coconut Creamer (if you don’t have this, use 1 tsp of agave, maple syrup, or stevia for some sweetness)
• Heat up your almond milk first.
• Combine everything else into a separate mug.
• Add the heated milk to your mug and stir!
You can also add the cold almond milk into your mug and then heat it up to save dishes, but you’ll have to stir quite a bit to combine everything. More tips & nutrition facts in my latest blog post (link in bio) ?
Recipe by @veganrecipesandvibes