Vegan & GF Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts! 👏🏽✨🍩
Let me tell you guys – these are so easy to make, delicious and have a boost of healthy good fats thanks to @grove.avocado.oil 🙌🏽🥑
– 1 cup GF flour
– 1/2 cup coconut sugar
– 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 2 tbsp @grove.avocado.oil (@grove.avocado.oil is the best healthy addition to these doughnuts, keeping them super moist and fluffy! )
For the cinnamon sugar on top:
– 3 tbsp coconut sugar
– 1 tsp cinnamon
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease doughnut moulds.
2. In a small bowl, mix together your apple cider vinegar and almond milk and leave to rest while completing the other steps.
3. In a large bowl, mix together all your dry ingredients.
4. Add in your wet ingredients (including the apple cider vinegar, almond milk mixture) and mix until well combined.
5. Pour into your doughnut moulds about 3/4 full and bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
6. Leave to cool for at least 5 minutes. Make your cinnamon sugar coating while waiting.
7. Coat the doughnuts in the cinnamon sugar and enjoy!
Let me know if you try these – they’re so incredibly delishhhh! 😍