Vegan Eggnog (No-egg-egg-nog) 😂✨
Day 5 of #12daysofveganchristmas is a dreamy vegan take on a traditional sweet treat! Add a bit of liquor if you wish 😉
Vegan Eggnog recipe
1/3 cup cashews
2 cups coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp maple syrup
4 cubes of ice
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 can coconut whipping cream (chilled)
Cinnamon quill to garnish (from @goodforstore
1. Soak 1/3 cup of cashews in boiling water to soften for at least one hour.
2. Blend all ingredients (from cashews to nutmeg) in a high powered blender.
3. Whip a can of @naturescharm coconut cream until light and fluffy. The longer the can has been chilling the better result.
4. Pour the ‘egg nog’ mixture into your glasses and top with whipping cream.
5. Sprinkle on some cinnamon and garnish with a cinnamon quill.
#veganchristmas #eggnog #vegandessert