Vegan dumplings in a sichuan chilli soy sauce with a pulled oats and scallion stuffing by @truffleandtoast
Follow @simple_veganmeal for more amazing vegan food and recipes inspo 😋🌱
For the stuffing:
– 200g Pulled oats
– Spring onion, 2 tbsp chopped
– 1 tsp minced ginger
– 1 tbsp soy sauce
– 2 tsp sesame oil
– 5 tbsp water
– salt and sichuan pepper to taste
For the wrappers:
– 2 cups of flour
– 1/2 cup of water plus some extra tsps if needed
For the sauce:
– half cup chilli oil
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
– 2 tsp garlic, grated
– 1 spring onion, chopped
– Lightly saute the pulled oats on low heat in sesame oil. Add all the other stuffing ingredients and fry for a min. Set aside to cool.
– Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
– Then add the stuffing and steam for 3-4 mins.
– Add it to the sauce and serve with a sprinkle of chopped spring onion. Enjoy!!