VEGAN CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME??
Actually one of my favourite quick and delicious lunches! It’s a bit more involved than a simple sandwich, but definitely worth it for a treat!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
• 4 tortilla wraps (I used wholemeal)
• glug of olive oil
• 1/2 brown onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 150g vegan mince
• spice mix (I used @oldelpasouk bbq fajita) (optional)
• 2 tsp smoked paprika
• 1 tsp cumin
• handful tortilla chips
• 1/2 avocado, mashed with the juice of 1/2 a lime and coriander
• iceberg lettuce, shredded
• 1/2 red pepper, chopped
• 1 tomato, chopped
• vegan grated cheese (I used @violife_foods mature cheddar)
• vegan mayo
1. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and cook the onion, followed by the garlic and mince. If the mince is frozen add some water too. After a few minutes add the spice mix, paprika and cumin.
2. Meanwhile, cut out 2 of the wraps around a cereal bowl so that you have two small wraps and two large wraps.
3. On the large wrap, spread a little mayo (optional), then add the mince, followed by the tortilla chips, the guacamole, lettuce, pepper, tomato and cheese and finally the smaller wrap.
4. Crimp the large wrap around the edges to cover the smaller wrap and seal with a little bit of mayo.
5. In a frying pan, sprayed with a little oil (I used @frylighthq 1 calorie garlic spray), toast each tortilla for a couple of minutes on each side until crunchy.
6. Serve hot with some salsa and enjoy!!