Vegan chocolate cake
Get in touch to order the ingredients
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
3 servings (84 g) Vegan protein drink mix
130 g pitted dates, soaked overnight in cold water or 10 minutes in boiling water and drained (keep 150 ml of soaking water)
150 g ground almonds (almond flour)
4 tablespoons (40 g) cocoa powder
60 ml vegetable oil (or olive oil)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
80 ml unsweetened soy drink (or another plant-based alternative)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Put the dates in a blender and mix with 150 ml of the soaking water to a smooth puree.
3. Put the pureed dates together with the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Place in a non-stick cake pan and smooth out.
5. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, then let it cool down – the cake will firm when it cools down.
6. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Per serving *: 223 kcal; 15.6 g fat, 0.3 g fiber, 9.5 g sugar, 8.9 g protein