VEGAN CHEESECAKE W CINNAMON, VANILLA, & RASPBERRY
this was a fun one for me. my s.o. birthday is today, so that means CHEESECAKE. I had to pull from multiple recipes to make this gem and it was so worth it. very delicious.
FOR THE CRUST-
1. 1 1/2 cups cinnamon graham crackers
2. 5 tbsp melted coconut oil
3. 1/4 sugar
1. 32 oz vegan cream cheese
2. 1 can of coconut cream
3. 1 1/4 cups sugar
4. 4 tbsp cornstarch
5. 2 tsp vanilla extract
6. juice 2 lemons
1. two containers organic raspberries
3. 1 cup water
1. 1 vegan butter stick (4 oz)
2. 1/2 cup shortening
3. 2 1/2 cup powdered sugar
4. 1 tbsp coconut milk
5. 1 tsp white vanilla powder OR vanilla extract
preheat oven 350. Wrap 9 inch springform pan, wrap the bottom and sides w aluminum foil
1. in a bowl add the crushed graham crackers, melted coconut oil, & sugar. mix well & then press on the bottom of pan forming a crust base. set aside in refrigerator until you poor base.
2. in the bowl of an electric mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth.
3. add the rest of filling in bowl and beat until smooth.
4. once it is smooth, pour into pan over crust (make sure it is even)
1. bake for 50 min. DO NOT OPEN OVEN WHILE BAKING
2. once done, let cake sit for about 15 min
3. move to refrigerator for 4-5 hours
1. let vegan butter stick soften.
2. in mixing bowl add butter & shortening. beat on low.
3. while beating add sugar until mixed in.
4. add the vanilla & milk and beat until fluffy
5. cover in plastic wrap. keep in fridge until used. when you are ready to use take out about two hours before to soften.
1. dump raspberries, water, and sugar in a heated pot on low heat
2. mix occasionally until slight boil
3. turn up to medium heat
4. eyeball and taste test from there
(Recipes: the vegan 8, && Nora cooks)
-combined 3 recipes and got this beauty-