Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings!🧡🌱 by twospoons.ca
Follow us @vegans_power for more recipes 💚
1 head cauliflower (medium sized. 2 lbs)
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp fine sea salt
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 cup coconut yogurt
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Chop the cauliflower into bite sized florets.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar to make a buttermilk.
3. In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the flour, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Add the buttermilk and whisk until smooth and combined.
4. Dip the cauliflower florets one-by-one into the batter, and roll to coat, using a spoon to scoop the batter into all the nooks and crannies. Place the florets on the baking tray, spreading out so they are not crowded.
5. Cook for 20 mins, then flip the florets over to cook the other side. Cook for another 20 mins (total of 40 minutes).
6. Prepare the buffalo sauce: In a large mixing bowl combine the melted coconut oil and buffalo sauce. Mix until smooth and silky in consistency.
7. Prepare the ranch dip: In a small bowl, combine the coconut yogurt, apple cider vinegar, dill, onion powder, sea salt, paprika and pepper.
8. Once the cauliflower florets are crispy and baked, transfer them to the mixing bowl and toss gently to cover in the Buffalo sauce. Transfer to a serving platter with ranch dip.
#veganpower #veganlifestyle #veganfoodporn #veganfoodshare #foodporn #govegan #veganfood #vegangirl #food #vegansofig #crueltyfree #veganism #vegancommunity #veganaf #veganrecipes #plantbased #veganeats #dairyfree #healthyfood #vegansofinstagram #vegans #vegetarian #vegano #veganshare #veganlife #whatveganseat