VEGAN CASHEW, CHILLI AND GINGER STIR FRY 🌶
TIME IT TAKES ⏰: 10 MINS
LACTOSE FREE ☑️
HIGH FIBRE ☑️
The below recipe serves 1:
* 1 nest of Wholegrain Dried Noodles
* 1 Spring Onion
* 1 Garlic clove
* A small piece of Ginger
* 4-5 Mushrooms
* 1/2 Bell Pepper
* 1 Chilli
* A Handful of Cashew Nuts
* Glug of Soy Sauce (about 1 Tbsp)
* Tsp Chinese Five Spice
* 2 Tsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce
* 2 Tsp of Hoisin Sauce
* Pinch of Sesame Seeds (to garnish)
* Chop the onion, chilli and ginger finely. Slice the pepper and mushrooms. Crush the garlic. Leave some of the spring onion and chilli to garnish the stir fry at the end.
* Heat some oil in a pan and when hot add in the above ingredients along with the Chinese five spice. Stir to soften the veg and then boil some water in the kettle.
* Pour the boiling water into a saucepan and add the noodles.The noodles take about 5 minutes to cook.
* Meanwhile continue to stir fry the veg and add the cashew nuts to the pan. Add the hoisin sauce and a small drizzle of soy sauce and stir into the veg mix.
* Drain the noodles and add them to the stir fry pan. Stir into the seasoned veg and then add the rest of the soy sauce in, along with the sweet chilli sauce.
* Serve with the sesame seeds, fresh chilli and spring onion on top.