Vegan Blueberry and Blackberry Rustic Galette 🫐 via @barbarafrenchvegan
1 1/2 Cup Flour
4 tbsp Almond Powder
12 tbsp Vegan Butter
A Pinch of Salt
2 Cups Blueberry and Blackberry
1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
3 tsp Agave Syrup
1 tbsp Cornstarch
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
– Preheat your oven to 180c
– For the dough, place all the ingredients in your blender and mix. A smooth, non-sticky paste should form and peel off the walls. Add a little flour if too wet and a little liquid if too dry. Pour the dough onto a worktop, flatten it, film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
– Next to it, mix all the filling ingredients together in a bowl.
– Take back your dough, sprinkle a little sugar with a sheet of parchment paper. Place another sheet of parchment paper on the dough. Using a roll, spread it out. Put the filling in the centre, then fold the edges. Brush the edges of the dough with a little vegetable milk. Add the sledred almonds.
– Bake and cook for 20-25 minutes until browned.
– Decorate and 🙂 taste!
– Preheat oven at 350 F.
– In your food processor, place flour, almond, flour, salt and butter cut into pieces. Mix until well combined. You should have a non sticky dough. Place the dough 30 min in fridge.
– Meanwhile, combines all filling ingredients into a bowl. Mr. Stir.
– We have parchment paper, sprinkle sugar and roll the dough into circle shape. Spread fruit on top but leave a space with edges. Fold edges on the fruit. Brush the dough with plant based milk, add sliced almonds.
– Place the parchment paper and patty on a baking tray.14
– Bake for about 20-25 min or until golden.
– Remove from oven and let cool a bit, add vegan ice cream on top.
– Decorate and enjoy!
#healthyvegan #resep #ricetta #Rezept #recette #recept #recipe #foodphotography #foodie #foodstagram #foodblogger #recipes #recipeoftheday #deliciousfood #delicious #tasty #tastyfood #tastyrecipes #amazingfood #vegan #veganrecipes #dessert #vegandessert #veganeats #veganlunch #vegandinner #healthyrecipes #plantbasedfoods #plantbased #veganfoodie #veganrecipes #tastyrecipes #delicious