Vegan black truffle fettuccine Alfredo ✨
This is THE pasta you all need this holiday season 👏🏽👏🏽 @laconiko has the most beautifully crafted- cold pressed infused olive oils straight from their family estate in Greece! Every time I use them I am in awe of the beautiful bottle, the smell, taste, flavor. Actual perfection 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽 I can’t make this stuff up 💯
12 oz fettuccine noodles
1/2 onion chopped
1 broccoli head chopped
1 cup chopped mushrooms
2 Tbs vegan butter
1-2 Tbs garlic minced
2 Tbs flour
1 cup dry white wine
1 1/2 Cup non-dairy milk unsweetened
1/4 cup vegan parmesan plus more for topping
1 tsp veggie better than bouillon
1/2 fresh lemon – juiced
salt & pepper to taste
2 Tbs truffle oil
Parsley for topping
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Generously salt the water, Add fettuccine and cook according to package instructions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, sauté your onion and broccoli until softened. Add mushrooms, and butter over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add the flour to the pan and whisk until bubbly.
4. Whisk wine into the pan and allow to cook down for 5 minutes, stirring regularly!
5. Add milk, vegan parmesan, Better Than Bouillon and lemon juice to the pan and stir until combined.
6. Taste and add salt & pepper as needed.
7. Right before adding fettuccine to the sauce, add truffle oil to the sauce and stir to combine.
8. Add fettuccine to the pan and toss to coat evenly.
Serve immediately with fresh parsley and additional parmesan.
#alfredopasta #noodles #fettuccinealfredo #pastarecipes #pastaislife #veganpasta #veganalfredo #veganrecipes #veganfoodshare #vegandinner #veganmeals #dinnerideas #holidaymeals #christmasvibes #holidayrecipes #healthymealprep #mealprepideas #healthylifestyle #healthyrecipes #qualityingredients #imsomartha #foodphotography #photographersofinstagram #foodstyling #allfoodsfit #dairyfreerecipes #dairyfreeglutenfree