Vegan Banana Pancakes
Wednesdays are the new Tuesdays that’s when we make pancakes
Easy to make vegan banana pancakes
10mins to prep, makes roughly 10-12
1. 2 ripe bananas
2. 2 tbsp golden caster sugar/granulated sugar
3. ¼ tsp fine salt
4. 2 tbsp vegetable oil, plus extra for cooking
5. 120g self-raising flour
6. ½ tsp baking powder
7. 150ml oat, almond milk, soy milk
8. Fruit, syrup, icing sugar to serve with
I like to serve with fruit as the pancakes are sweet enough
1. Mash the banana in a mixing bowl
2. Stir in the sugar, salt and oil.
3. Add the flour and baking powder and mix thoroughly.
4. Make a well in the centre and gradually whisk in the milk. The batter should be a nice consistency and still have a slight thickness
5. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of the batter for each pancake. Fry on each side for 2-3 mins until golden.
6. Plate and serve
Why not make them protein pancakes and include a scoop of vegan protein, get in touch with @chloeanna_24 for recommendations on the best vegan supplements
#vegan #veganfood #avidofood #pancake #pancakes #pancakeart #pancakestack #veganeats #veganfoodshare #fyldevegans #whatveganseat #veganlove #veganmeals #veganrecipes #healthyfood #veganfoodporn #veganhealth #plantbasedfood #plantbased #veganpower