VEGAN AIR FRIED MAC & CHEEZE BALLS ???
These were so easy and fun to make!
1) Leftover vegan mac and cheese
2) Just Egg @eatjust
3) Oat Milk
4) Vegan Cheddar Cheese
5) Panko Breadcrumbs (seasoned)
6) Seasonings: Garlic powder, steak seasoning and black pepper
– All I did was take leftover baked Vegan mac and cheese that I made some days before and scooped two tablespoons each to create and roll around 7 mac and cheese balls.
– Then, I set them aside on parchment paper. In 2 separate bowls, I added one bowl of oat milk and Just egg mix and another bowl with Panko breadcrumbs and seasonings of my choice.
– I took each ball, put them in the “egg” mixture, then rolled them in the breadcrumb mixture. Once all of the mac and cheese balls are covered, place them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
– Make sure your air fryer is preheated and after the 30 minutes, add the mac and cheese balls to the air fryer on parchment paper and make sure they are NOT touching.
– Air fry for 15 minutes or until brown and crispy! I served mine with some Sriracha and topped with some scallions.
Overall, these were amazing and I don’t know it took me so long to make these. Perfect for lunch, an appetizer or maybe for a super small “dinner” like I had it?