VANILLA SWEET POTATO PANCAKES 🥞
And hereeee come the fall recipes! My favorite time of the year. 🍂 I was originally going to make pumpkin spice pancakes but every single store is sold out of pumpkin purée so I decided to use sweet potato instead! 🍠 These are absolutely bomb, packed with protein, and are the perfect breakfast to kick off the season! 💫
I N G R E D I E N T S :
– 1 cup oat flour
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used @drinkorgain)
– 1 TBSP baking powder
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– Dash of salt
– 1/2 cup plant based milk
– 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 cup organic sweet potato purée
– 2 TBSP maple syrup
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
M E T H O D :
1. In a mixing bowl, add dry ingredients and mix until combined
2. In a separate bowl, add plant-based milk and apple cider vinegar and whisk together until frothy. Then add all other wet ingredients and mix until combined
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and whisk together until a batter forms
4. Heat a non-stick pan to low-medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan and let each side cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add toppings of choice! I used almond butter, maple syrup, banana coins, and cinnamon!
Serves 1-2 people.