ultimate vegan chocolate chip cookies !!
you will need:
160g vegan butter/margarine
i used @floraplantbased
100g brown sugar
100g white sugar
2 tbsp golden syrup
3 tbsp ground flax seeds
i used @hollandandbarrett
1 tbsp water
150g plain flour
100g self raising
130g chocolate cut into chunks
i used @thefreefromkitchenco
and follow these instructions to make these bad boys <3
1. preaheat the oven to 175°c (fan oven).
2. cream together the butter and sugar then quickly mix in the golden syrup.
3. make up your flax egg by mixing the flax seeds and water. the leave to the side for 5 minutes. while you wait, you could cut up your chocolate if you haven't already.
4. when ready, mix in your flax egg quickly.
5. sieve in your flours then fold in, it should form a dough.
6. now mix in your chocokate chunks until evenly distributed.
7. split mix into 8 balls and then place on a baking tray. flatten a little and then bake for 13 minutes.
8. leave to cool and little and then dig in!
#vegannie #veganinstaclub #veganism #veganfriendly #vegan #veganfoodie #veganfooduk #plantbased #veggie #vegansofig #veganrecipes #plantbasedvegan #foodblogger #veganlifestyle #veganbaking #baking #vegancookies