Try this really cosy Vegan Three Bean Harissa Pumpkin Chili by @HealthyLittleVittles ❤️
* 2 tablespoons olive/avocado oil
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 2 cups sweet potato, chopped (about 1 medium-large sweet potato)
* 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
* 2 tablespoon tomato paste
* 26.8 oz (760g) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can (15 oz) butter beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
* 1/4 cup harissa seasoning
* 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie)
* 24 ounces pasta sauce
* 2 cans (29 oz) fire roasted diced tomatoes
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 2 cups vegetable broth
* salt & pepper, to taste
* jalapeno pepper
* watermelon radish
* vegan cheese
* vegan sour cream
* Heat your Calphalon dutch oven over medium heat. Add the oil, garlic, and chopped sweet potato and saute covered for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
* Add the mushrooms and tomato paste, stir, and saute for another 5 minutes then add the beans and harissa seasoning, stir, cover and saute for another couple of minutes.
* Finally, add the pumpkin, sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, maple syrup, and vegetable broth, salt and pepper, stir to combine well and then turn the heat to low. Cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
* Serve garnished with avocado, cilantro, jalapenos, watermelon radishes, vegan cheese, vegan sour cream, etc. and enjoy alone or with chips, fries, or whatever you like to eat chili with! Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze for later.