Traditional Slovak potato balls with sauerkraut🌞 + recipe
Sauerkraut is literally a miracle. It contains an incredible amount of vitamins and benefits. Of course, it is best to eat it raw so that vitamin C is not lost.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Ingredients for 4 servings
400 g of boiled potatoes in their skins
Tofu smoked 1 pack
sea / himalayan salt
2 – 4 units of wholemeal flour
1 tablespoon oil
300 g sauerkraut (if we make a recipe for children, we wash it to get rid of excess salt)
1. Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them in a mission.
2. Add salt, flour and oil to them
4. Mix everything together and shape the balls into which we put small tofu cubes.
5. The balls should have a lead guide and we put the balls prepared in this way into the hot water with a pinch of salt and cook until I take it up.
6. Prepare the sauerkraut.
7. Put the shortened oil in a pan with heated oil and fry.
8. Add the sauerkraut, mix and let it overheat.
9. When the balls are cooked, mix them with sauerkraut and we can exercise.
Enjoy your meal. 🥄🌞