Tofu veggie stir fry with brown rice. This is a low FODMAP dish, which is something I’m testing out to determine my food triggers and it was easy to make 🙂
INGREDIENTS (for about 1 serving):
1) 1 small/medium carrot
2) 1 bok choy stalk
3) 1/4 zucchini
4) 1/2 red bell pepper
5) 1/4 cup broccoli
7) 1 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
8) 1/2 tbsp vinegar
9) 1 tsp brown sugar
12) 1/2 tbsp chopped peanuts (optional)
13) Lime juice (optional)
1) Begin by draining your tofu for about 20-30 minutes.
2) Chop all your veggies how you like.
3) Cook your rice how you like (I just used a rice cooker).
4) In a non-stick pan or wok, add in some water and bring to a boil.
5) Once the water is boiling, add in your veggies and cook through.
6) While your veggies are cooking, cube your tofu and put it in the air fryer at 400° for about 15 minutes. You can season it if you like, but I chose not to.
7) When the water is almost gone in your pan with the veggies, add in the soy sauce and vinegar. If you notice things are sticking to the pan, you can add some oil or water or broth.
8) When the tofu is done, add it to the pan and mix all together.
9) Top with chopped peanuts and lime juice.
10) Serve with rice.
#vegan #veganfood #veganrecipes #veganlife #plantbased #glutenfree #glutenfreerecipes #dairyfree #meatfree #crueltyfree #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #vegetarianfood #lowfodmap #eliminationdiet #homemade #homecooked #fromscratch #foodie #foodstagram #cookwithrey #eatwithrey