Tofu summer rolls😍
* Spring roll rice paper
* 2 carrots julienned, or 150 gr
* 1 pepper, julienned
* 125 gr taugé
* Handful fried onions
* 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
* 4 tbsp soy sauce
* 400 gr tofu, drained
1. Cut the tofu into small rectangles.
2. Cook the tofu 5-6 minutes with the soy sauce over medium heat, until golden brown
3. Cook the other side as well for about 5-6 minutes until golden brown and set aside
4. Soak a single rice paper for at least 30 seconds in hot water until soft and lay it straight onto your workspace
5. Place 2 or 3 pieces of tofu in the rice paper and layer with the pepper, carrots, and taugé.
6. Add some spring onions and fried onions
7. Gently fold over the side that is closest to you, fold over the left and right sides (to the middel) and continue rolling.
8. Serve with some chili sauce or soy sauce.