Throwing this rainbow 🌈 pasta back onto my feed because it was so much fun to make!
Rob and I have so much fun making pasta at home. Dancing around the kitchen and being silly. Life is about having fun, am I right?!
Anyway, here is the recipe:
Ingredients (serves 2 generously):
– 1 cup plain flour
– 2 Tbsp oil of choice
– 1 big punch of salt
– 4 Tbsp water
– 1 Tbsp of @meraki_superfoods camu camu powder
– 1 Tbsp of @meraki_superfoods beetroot powder
– 1 Tbsp @meraki_superfoods moringa powder
– Add ingredients to bowl, mix and kneed until well combined and then leave to rest for approximately 1 hour.
– Seperate into 3 equal parts.
– Kneed in the @meraki_superfoods powders into each section of dough for about 5 minutes.
– Use a pasta maker (or you could hand roll but it might be a bit more time consuming), to roll out dough into thin sheets.
– Use the desired setting (or knife) and cut into the type of pasta you want.
– Boil in water for approx. 2 minutes.
Have a good weekend beautiful people 🌈🌈
#plantbased #vegan #sustainability #plasticfree #veganprotein #plasticfreeprotein #homecompostable #compost #addedhealthbenefits #ad #happyherbivore