This trend going around on TikTok and now IG – THE PANCAKE CEREAL TREND!💛 I served mine with creamy dairy free coconut yoghurt, drizzled with maple syrup & PB, and served with strawbs & Bloobs. I loved this!! 😋
Not gonna lie it took about an hour to make 😂 it takes much longer than making normal pancakes bc you need them all nice and crispy. Gotta have a lot of patience 🙏🏼, but I’m deffo gonna make them again!
Follow us @veganbowlsrecipes for Daily vegan recipes 🌱
– 180g plain flour
– 1tsp baking powder
– pinch of salt
– 1-2 tbsp sugar or maple syrup, for sweetness
– 1tsp vanilla extract
– about 240g plant milk (I used oat milk)
– coconut oil for frying
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl or large jug.
2. Pour in all the wet ingredients and give everything a good whisk with a fork until you form a thick but pourable pancake batter (like the consistency of thick yoghurt)
3. Heat the frying pan with a little coconut oil.
4. Pour the pancake batter into a piping bag or a sandwich bag, then cut a tiny whole in corner of the bag.
5. Once the pan is hot make sure the heat is on a medium/low heat setting and gently squeeze some of the pancake batter out of the bag to make as many little pancakes as you can.
6. Cook the little pancakes until you see bubbles forming on the surface, then flip them all over to cook them on the other side until they are golden and crispy. Cook until all the batter has been used up.
7. Serve with yoghurt like me, or dairy free milk, or vegan butter, drizzle with maple syrup and eat with fresh fruit! Enjoy!
💚 P.S – If you end up making my recipes I would LOVE to hear your feedback, or send me a photo and I’ll share it in my stories 💚