This Roasted Pumpkin Soup is one of my favourite fall recipes! It’s velvety smooth, insanely delicious, slightly spiced, and super satisfying. It’s perfect if you are looking for a vegan/vegetarian meal or just something light.
Using only a handful of healthy ingredients, it doesn’t get easier than this!🎃
* 1 medium-sized pumpkin (~ 1,3 kg)
* 2 sweet potatoes
* 3 carrots, thinly sliced
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 6 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 tsp red curry paste
* ½ tsp ground nutmeg
* ½ tsp ground coriander
* ½ tsp ground turmeric
* ½ tsp curry powder
* 800 ml vegetable broth
* 250 ml full fat coconut milk
* 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
* Juice of 1/2 lemon
* Salt, pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 180 C
• Cut the pumpkin in quarters and scoop out the seeds. Cut potatoes in half. Sprinkle salt and pepper generously on top of the quarters and potatoes, drizzle with olive oil. Place pumpkin and potatoes cut sides down onto the baking sheet and roast for about 30-40 minutes until easily pierced through. After roasting, scoop out the pulp of the pumpkin quarters and potatoes.
• Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent. Add garlic, red curry paste and carrots. Stir to combine and cook for about 5minutes.
• Next add the pumpkin and potato flesh, nutmeg, coriander, turmeric, curry, and black pepper. Pour in the broth and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
• Stir in the coconut milk and maple syrup. Remove the soup from heat and blend with an immersion blender. Taste and adjust to taste.
#pumpkin #pumpkinseason #pumpkinsoup #soup #soupseason #fallrecipes #vegetarian #vegetarianfood #veganfood #meatlessmonday #healthyfood #healthyeating #instacooking #foodpassion #cucinarechepassione #kürbis #foodspotting #easycooking #foodporn #thefeedfeed #lunch #foodblogfeed #herbstliebe #gesundundlecker #thecookfeed #foodinspiration #heresmyfood #essen #foodgasm #gesundessen