This CRISPY OAT CAULIFLOWER has just right amount of spice, is perfectly crunchy and dipped in my ultimate dipping sauce makes me crave it right now???.
Our college professor brought her dog to lecture today and it was the sweetest little puff ball in the whole world??.
? Crispy oat cauliflower recipe:
– 1/2 head of cauliflower
– 2 tbsp oat flour
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
– salt & pepper
– soy milk + water
– rolled oats for coating
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Wash your cauliflower and cut it into bite-sized florets.
3. In a bowl, combine oat flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt & pepper. Start adding soy milk and water to the mixture until you reach thick batter consistency.
4. Dip the florets into the batter and coat them with rolled oats.
5. Line florets on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy.
? Ultimate dipping sauce:
– 1 tbsp tahini
– 1 tbsp cashew butter
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tbsp tamari
– juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1 tbsp coconut yogurt
? Simply, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
#veganfitness #foodporn #veganfoodlovers #veganfoodcroatia #vegancroatia #gymspiration #foodphotography #foodiesofinstagram #plantbased #fitspo #vegansofcroatia #foodisfuel #foodie #veganfoodie #vegansofig