This 𝙏𝙤𝙛𝙪 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙊𝙠𝙧𝙖, 𝙀𝙜𝙜𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙚𝙨 is such a fantastic meal on a cool day! 😋 Enjoy!
– 1 13.5 oz coconut milk
– 2 Tsp curry powder
– 1 tsp ground cumin
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Olive oil for cooking, about 1/2 cup
– 1 14 oz extra firm organic tofu, extra liquid squeezed and cut into 1.5” batons
– 2 eggplants, trimmed and cut into 1.5” batons
– 1/2 Lb fresh okra, trimmed
– 1/2 Lb cherry tomatoes, halved
– Handful of fresh basil for garnish, chopped
– In a large skillet, heat up about 2 Tsp of oil and place tofu batons. Cook uninterrupted until the bottom side is browned (about 3-5min). Flip to the other side and cook the same way.
– Remove tofu into a large bowl and set aside.
– Add more oil to now empty skillet and add okra. Cook for about 7 min, tossing occasionally, so all the sides brown. Remove from skillet into the bowl with tofu and set aside.
– Add another 3 Tsp olive oil to the skillet and add eggplant batons. Sprinkle with salt and let cook undisturbed until the underside is golden. Toss, and cook the other sides the same.
– Add tomatoes and toss the vegetables together. Cook for about 3 min or until tomatoes start to soften.
– Return tofu and okra back to the skillet and add coconut milk, curry, and cumin. Mix and bring to a boil.
– Lower the heat to low and cook for another 3-5 min, until the sauce warms up and thickens.
– Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
– Top with basil and serve warm.
#tatianascuisine #lovefood #deliciousfood #eathealthy #eatclean #foodblogger #instayum #yummyfood #instafood #bhfyp #dairyfree #foodporn #healthyfood #homemadefood #food #plantbased #veganfood #vegetarian #lowfodmap #vegansofig #veganrecipes #whatveganseat #vegano #veganism #veganfoodshare #easyrecipes #glutenfree #glutenfreerecipes #foodstagram #eatwell