TEMPEH SUSHI SANDWICH
by @plant_proof Iooks epic!🤩⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 cup cooked brown rice
Sushi rice seasoning
1 sheet nori
1 x Organic Village chickpea and linseed tempeh (sourced from @woolworths_au) sliced through the middle then cut to make a 10cm square (or whatever organic Non-GMO tempeh you can source locally)
and shallow fried in olive oil until golden brown (1 tsp is all you need or bake if you want to go oil free). 1/3 cup thinly sliced grated carrot
½ cucumber slice thin
½ avocado sliced thin
1. Cook brown rice until well cooked then add sushi seasoning and allow to cool.
2. To assemble sandwich place nori sheet shiny face down on a piece of glad wrap
3. Place ½ of the rice onto the centre of the nori sheet in a 10cm square at a 45 degree
4. Place Tempeh on top of rice then layer remaining ingredients.
5. Fold corners of the nori sheet into the centre to create a square.
6. Gather plastic wrap around sandwich and place seam side down in fridge for 10-15 min.
7. With a sharp wet knife slice through centre of the sandwich
#veganlunch #vegansushi #vegansandwich #sandwhich #sushi #veganfoodshare #veganrecipes #easyveganrecipes #easyrecipes #lunch #vegandinner #veganmeals #dinner #vegansnacks #govegan #vegansofig #letseat #tempeh #tempe