✨✨tandoori cauliflower kebab😋😋
Took a while but omg was worth it !! So yummy, from our bosh book again: see pic 3😉
Flat bread recipe😍
– 200g plain flour
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 175 ml soya milk
– 50g butter (we used flora😇)
– oil for cooking
– Combine butter and milk and heat until butter is just melted – on hob or in microwave.
– Combine flour, salt, butter and milk
– Sprinkle work surface with flour then knead for a few minutes until it is smooth – it doesn’t need much kneading. Add extra flour if the dough is too sticky
– Wrap with cling wrap / tea towel and rest at room temp for about 30 mins
– Dust surface with flour, cut dough into 4 pieces & roll into balls, then roll out into ur flatbreads !
– Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium heat
– Place one flatbread in the pan, cook for a couple of mins – it should bubble up then flip and cook the other side, pressing down if it puffs up. There should be a smallish golden brown spots on both sides ! 😋
so delicious !!
#vegan #veggie #veganmeals #veganfoodporn #vegankebab #foodie