??Sweet potato with lemonie tuscan kale ??
1. 2 medium size sweet potatoes
2. 1 cup of chickpeas
3. 1Tbs of curry paste
4. 1 big bunch of Corrigan’s Tuscan Kale
5. 1/2 of diced Corrigan’s sweet onion
6. 3 fine diced garlic cloves
7. Juice of one lemon
8. Extra virgin olive oil
9. Salt and pepper to taste
10. 1/4 of cup of pine nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 170°.Rinse sweet potatoes and pierce with a fork in a few places.Place potatoes on a flat tray and drizzle them with olive oil and salt. Cook them for 30-40 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a big sauce pan until shimmering, add the onion, garlic. Cook them until they are softened.
3. Increase heat, add a few handfuls of kale and add lemon juice ,as it wits continue to add a handful of kale at a time, stir constantly , until all the kale is in the pan, about 6 minutes.
4. 3- Toss the curry paste with the chickpeas and toast the pine nuts in a small pan until the have a darker color.
Enjoy! Chef Ana ?????? ❤️ Double click if you like this type of recipes?‼️ #corriganscookbook