SWEET POTATO SAUCE
This is an amazing sauce! The best ingredient here is sweet potato. Thanks to it you do not need any sweetener! And the taste is delicious!
You can serve this savory sweet potato sauce as a dip and with pasta, risotto, beans, veggie noodles, or veggie casserole.
• 1 red pepper (yellow or orange work as well)
• 2 big juicy tomatoes
• 1 sweet potato
• 1 bok choi (white stems)
• smoked paprika
• ground black pepper
• 1 stalk celery or dry celery seeds
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• Himalayan salt to taste
• Pre-heat the oven to 365F.
• Make several cuts in a sweet potato with a knife and bake it until soft and caramelized. If you take the sweet potato out of the oven before the caramel juice goes out, it would be delicious but not amazingly delicious😋 So please wait for this caramel!
• Cut white stems off bok choi. We do not need green leaves as they can change the color of the sauce
• Stir fry bell pepper, tomatoes and white stems of bok choi for 5-10 minutes until soft. With a little bit of water if needed
• Combine the fried veggies, baked sweet potato and other ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth
• Enjoy the tastiest homemade tomato sauce
#vegan #veganrecipes #govegan #veganfood #veggymila #veggymilarecipes #veggiesmatter #glutenfree #nosugar #plantbasedrecipes #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #gamechangers #glutenfreebaking #grainfree #veganlifestyle #plantbasedmeals #veggymila_lunch #veggymila_sweetpotatosauce #veggymila_tomatosauce