super saucy noodles paired with miso eggplant? first time making this and oh mannn i killed it ? this was absolutely fireeee ❤️?
– shirataki noodles 200g
– baby spinach
– 2 tbsp light soy sauce
– 3 tbsp water
– 1 tbsp cornstarch
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 0.5 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tbsp distilled vinegar
– 1 tsp chilli garlic oil
– 1.5 tbsp miso paste
– 1 tbsp sugar
– 1/2 tbsp Mirin
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. mix soy sauce , water, cornstarch, black pepper, maple syrup, distilled vinegar and chilli garlic oil in a bowl
2. boil noodles of choice according to packaging
3. prepare miso eggplant by cutting eggplant in halves
4. soak the eggplant in water in a large bowl for about 5 minutes to take off the bitter taste
5. take the eggplant out of the water and wipe off the excess water with a paper towel
6. wrap the eggplant with cling wrap & microwave for 5 min
7. heat up some coconut oil on a frying pan and cook the eggplant until the cut side becomes brown about 5 minutes
8. preheat oven to grill setting
9. glaze the eggplant surface with about 1 tbs of miso mixture each.
10. put your frying pan in the preheated oven and grill for 3-5 minutes.
11. give the noodle sauce a good mix again and make sure none of the starch is stuck at the bottom. pour in the sauce into a heated pan. let the sauce to simmer for 2-3 minutes over medium heat or until the sauce starts to thicken from the starch and continuously mix the sauce to prevent it from sticking to the pan.
12. add in your boiled noodles and veggies of choice!
13. plate everything together and enjoy this spectacular saucy noodles ??