Super quick and nourishing broccoli peanut noodle bowl! 🥦
Peanut butter, lime, sambal oelek and sory sauce are simply the perfect match. Put it all togehter and cook with brocooli and noodles and you have the perfect dish. The cashews, chili and sesame seeds on top add the perfect crunch. Recipe down below 👇
* 150 g (5 oz) brown rice noodles
* 1 head of broccoli
* 2 tbsp. Oil
* 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
* Fresh ginger
* 1 Lime
* 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter
* 2 tsp. Soy sauce
* 2 tsp. Sambal oelek
* Sesame seeds
* Bring the noodle water to boil.
* In a bowl combine the soy sauce, fresh ginger and lime.
* In another bowl combie the peanut butter, soy sauce, sambal oelek and 3 tbsp. of water.
* Steam the broccoli until tender (about 4 minutes).
* When water is boiling, take from the stove, add the rice noodle and with the lit on, let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
* Mix the first mixture together with the broccoli and the second mixture together with the noodles.
* Put the noodles on a plate, add the broccoli and top it all with cashews, sesame seeds and chili! Enjoy!