summer is gone y’all but it’s still summer at home!
creamy peach popsicles.
• three medium sized ripe peaches, peeled and sliced into wide wedges.
• six tablespoons of agave, divided.
• a dash sea salt.
• two cups plant-based yogurt.
• one tablespoon of lemon juice.
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
• preheat the oven to 170°c. line a baking tray with parchment paper. transfer sliced peaches to the baking sheet and gently toss with two tablespoons of agave and a dash of salt. arrange the peaches in a single layer. roast for 30 to 40 minutes, until the peaches are soft and juicy.
• while the fruit is roasting, blend together the yogurt, ¼ cup of agave, lemon juice and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. place the mixture in the refrigerator so it stays cool.
• let the peaches cool, then scrape the peaches and all of their juices into the bowl of yogurt. use a big spoon to gently fold the mixture together.
• use the spoon to transfer the yogurt blend into the popsicle mould. you might have to push the peaches down into the molds. insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least four hours.
• when you’re ready to pop out the popsicles, run warm water around the outsides of the moulds for about ten seconds and gently remove the popsicles.