Stuffed peppers (with corn mango salsa)!!!
🌶4 large bell peppers
🌶 1 cup green Lentils
🌶 3/4 cup Farro
🌶 1 tbsp toasted Sesame oil
🌶 1/4 tsp Cumin
🌶 1/4 tsp Coriander
🌶 1/4 tsp Paprika
🌶 dash of Cinnamon
🌶 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
🌶 1/4 tsp Minced garlic
🌶 1/4 tsp Black pepper
🌶 dash of Cayenne
🌶 COOKING 🌶
1. rinse the lentils and boil in a pot with 3 cups of water. Simultaneously, boil 1 1/2 cups of water and pour the farro in. After each pot of water is boiling, pour in the lentils and farro into their respective pots, reduce to low and cover. Cook each until no runny water is left
2. Mix the cooked lentils and farro in a medium heated pan, pour in the sesame oil and spices. Mix well and cook until fragrant (~5 mins)
3. Cut the bell peppers so the inside I completely hollow and able to hold the mixture. Leave the top of the pepper as a “cap” to place on the hollowed pepper
4. Scoop the mixture generously into each pepper. The entire mixture should fit into your bell peppers
5. Bake at 400 F for 1 hour uncovered
6. Serve and enjoy!!
Corn mango salsa!!!!
🌽1/2 cups white shoepeg corn
🌽1/2 small red onion
🌽Small handful cilantro
🌽1 Tbsp lime juice
🌽1 tsp coarse salt
1. Dice the mango and red onion, place in a medium bowl
2. Chop the cilantro very small
3. Add the chopped ingredients and the remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix and serve!
#vegan #veganrecipes #veganfood #veganlife #vegansofig #veganfoodshare #vegandinner #veganism #veganfoodporn #pepper #yum #yummy #yummyfood #delicious #lentils #dinner #dinnerideas #stuffedpeppers #foodinsta #salsa #mango #savory #vegitarian