Stuffed Baked Sweet Potato Recipe ✨
What you’ll need:
– A medium sized Sweet Potato
– 2 Tbsp of your preferred salsa (I used medium Tostitos) @tostitos
– 3/4 cup of canned Dark Red Kidney beans (rinsed well/patted dry)
– 1/4 cup of @daiyafoods Cheddar Cheese Shreds
– 1/2 an Avocado
– 1 Tbsp of lime or lemon juice
– Some salt and pepper for taste
– (Optional) a bit of garlic powder
– Take your sweet potato, wash it, pat dry, then prick with a fork a couple times around the top.
– I used a toaster oven but feel free to use a regular oven. Pre heat your oven to bake setting on 400, then add your sweet potato on a tray (no oil or parchment paper needed tbh but do expect some juice spillage from the potato).
– Leave in for an hour. After hour is done cut it open carefully, and scoop out some of the sweet potato to create space. Add some vegan cheddar shreds (I used daiya), then add into oven for atleast 10-15 minutes until melted.
– If by an hour the sweet potato hasn’t properly baked, feel free to adjust and add more time, sometimes depending on the thickness of the sweet potato or size it can take longer!
– During this process you can start to rinse 3/4 cup of red kidney beans or soak them, then add 2 tbsp of salsa, some salt, pepper and chili powder.
– Stuff this into the sweet potato as much as you can fit, the rest can be eaten separately like I did with some of the extra sweet potato mixture.
– Make a guac using half an avocado, mashed up, lime juice, salt, pepper and the garlic powder.
– Top over your sweet potato and enjoy!
Boom ✨ easy yummy lunch/dinner 😋
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and if you make it let me know what you think!
#veganrecipe #dinner #dinnerrecipes #veganrecipes #sweetpotato #stuffedsweetpotato #food #veganfood #guac #avocado #bakedpotato #bakedbeans #salsa #foodrecipes #foodblog #foodreviews #diy #yummy #yummyfood #vegan #veganlife #vegandinner #vegansofig