Spinach Ravioli with Cashew-Truffle filling by @vegaliciously
Follow us @vegspirationfeed for daily vegan recipes
250 g fresh spinach
250 g all purpose flour
a splash of water
150 g cashew nuts
50 g macadamia nuts
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp truffle oil
2. place the spinach leaves in a saucepan and sauté for 5 minutes. Let cool down completely.
3. Place spinach in a food processor and process until creamy. Add in little by little flour and splash of water and process until the dough sticks together.
4. Cover the dough and let rest for 30 minutes.⠀
5. for the filling, place the nuts in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 30 minutes.
6. Rinse the nuts and Place them in a food-processor. Add in a splash of water, truffle oil, salt and nutritional yeast and process until perfectly creamy. cover and set aside.
7. Using a pasta machine roll out the dough until it’s about 2 Millimeters thick.
8. Press a glass into the ravioli sheet and set the ravioli circles over a floured surface.
9. Each raviolo is made of 2 circles; put 1 tsp of truffle cream in the middle of a circle, moisten the edges of the dough with a pastry brush and cover with another circle.
10. Press the edges with a fork so that it wont open while boiling.
11. if you want them to be a little “al dente” let them dry out overnight on a floured surface.
12. Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes and serve with a dash of truffle oil and some macadamia cheeze.
#veganlunch #plantbasedvegan #vegancomfortfood #plantbasedfoodie #plantbasedmeals #vegancooking #healthyrecipes #vegansofig #plantbasedfood #veganrecipe #vegandinner #whatveganseat #plantbasedrecipes #vegetarianrecipes #vegans #plantbasedmeal #healthydinner #vegetarianfood #plantbase #veganized #plantbaseddiet #plantbased #vegetarian #plantbasedfoods #vegan #veganfoodporn #veganrecipes #plantbasedrecipe #veganfoodshare