Spent the morning preparing these lovely donuts!
Here’s the recipe so you can enjoy ‘em too ?
?Makes 10 donuts?
½ cup coconut milk
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 ½ cups oatmeal flour
½ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp xanthum gum
⅓ cup of applesauce
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
⅓ cup freeze dried blueberries
Blueberry Glaze ✨
As many blueberries you want
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tbsp coconut milk
1. Prepare the donut pans with melted coconut oil.
2. Combine the coconut milk and the vinegar and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Mix all of the dry ingredients + add the applesauce and the melted coconut oil to the coconut milk and vinegar and then add them to the dry ingredients.
4. Mix well until you have a thick batter.
5. Add the batter to a greased doughnut pan, filling each half way.
6. Bake the doughnuts at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
7. For the blueberry glaze: mix all the ingredients.
8. Dip each donut in for a thick layer of glaze.
9. Enjooooooy ‘em all?