Spaghetti with Mini Meatless Balls by @addictedtohumus 🧡
Follow @vegangotgame for more delicious vegan recipes!💚💚#vegangotgame
Ingredients (serves 3-4):
– 1 and 1/2 cup cooked, drained black beans
– 1 cup cooked quinoa
– 4-5 mushrooms, chopped
– 1/2 onion, chopped
– handful walnuts, chopped
– handful parsley, chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 2 tbsp tomato paste
– 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
– 1/4 cup bread crumbs
– 1 tbsp liquid smoke (you can use smoked paprika)
– olive oil to fry
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F
2. In a pan, heat some olive oil and sauté the onion and mushroom.
3. Once the onion is half cooked, add the walnuts and sauté a bit more.
4. Put the beans on a baking tray and bake them until they get dry
5. In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process them, try to not make a paste
6. Scoop out 1/2 tbsp of the mixture and form little balls (we use the typical measurements spoons which already put them in a round shape). Note: wet your hands before molding to avoid the mixture sticking to your hands.
7. Fry them shortly in a bit of oil
We served them with cooked spaghetti and a homemade tomato sauce made with onions and carrots, but you can eat them as they are or with your favorite sauce.
[Recipe & Photography by @addictedtohumus]
Follow @addictedtohumus for even more delicious recipes!